Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Monday, July 25, 2011

Tweets of the week...

Here are a few of my favorite Tweets that I put out this past week 7/18 - 7/25... (for those not familiar with Twitter, RT means re-tweet, basically means I re-posted someones tweet)


Follow me on Twitter @MKriegbaumJr

-I hate vanity license plates... Just saw one "d fend r" bet he uses that to pick up ladies with his "yeah, im a lawyer" crap.

-Brett Favre please just go away and get back to sexting! This fucker will never be able to leave the spotlight. Its a for him.

- Dan Fisher

by MKriegbaumJr

No comments: