Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Thursday, June 9, 2011

Manners

                A hangover makes good fodder to fill ones soul full of piss & vinegar. I am not exactly the nicest person on the planet but I am respectful of certain things, such as manners. A simple please or thank you can go a long way in this world. If more people had such simple faculties, such as using manners the world would not be such a bad place, and quite possibly the assholes such as yours truly would not be so volatile.
                As I was leaving my place of employment today woman was walking out behind me, she was attractive, I must add that she was not a colleague of mine and I had never seen her before. She was slightly older than I and was well dressed. Based on appearance, you would have thought she would be polite. So I do the gentlemanly thing and hold the door open for her, then I open a second door for her to exit the building. These doors are approximately ten feet apart from each other as it is a little corridor exiting the building. She did not utter a word as I held the first door open for her, Ok there is no problem there, but I may have at least expected a thank you as the second door was opened for her. Nope, no thank you, not a word at all…Nothing. And you wonder why some people view chivalry as being dead. A simple thank you for a small gesture would have been appreciated.
                So as this transpires, asshole me would like to come out and play and if I was not at my place of business the raging dick may have appeared just to prove a point. At this point as she was walking away I would have love to say “You’re welcome Bitch!” Had this been said she would have thought that I was the offensive one without realizing that this incident would have never occurred had she provided a small gesture of politeness. As I am walking to the parking ramp, I continue to think about this thoughtless tramp, thinking about how she would be to be in a relationship with. I bet when she has sex, that she just lays there like a bore in the missionary position with minimal participation because she feels that her partner should just feel lucky to be the one to be fucking her. A self centered bitch, who is materialistic and has to dine where she wants and hang out with who she wants,  I’d sooner hang myself with my own filthy underwear than deal with that kind of selfishness. I guarantee that if I ever see her exiting behind me again, I will not open the door for her and she will think I am an asshole for not being a gentleman who holds the door for a lady.
                Now some of you are thinking that I am a sexist for going off on this woman without even knowing her. This has nothing to do with the sex she is, is has to do with her lack of class and manners. A simple thank you for holding the door, and I would have never had started off on this rant. If it had been a man who was in this situation, I would be equally as ruthless and relegate him as a piece of shit with no class. Just think about it, some politeness such as the courtesy wave when driving when people let you in could cut back on some road rage. A thank you when someone opens the door for you, or a please when asking for someone could go a long way in how people think of or treat you. People would be so much more chivalrous to one another with a few more please and thank you spoken. Fuck… who would have thought that this asshole had any thoughts on having manners.

No comments: