Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Saturday, June 4, 2011

Here we go...

5 to 6 years ago I had a brilliant idea to write all of my twisted logic and some funny stories and make it into a book of some sort. Well that lasted about a week with the short attention span that I had at that point of my life. Well other people had that bright idea as well (and they had it before I did if may add, but I was unaware of it) and I am happy to see that that genre has flourished. Tucker Max and his books are fantastic, I’ve met him at a book signing and he was a nice guy, someone who I’d drink with. He has far surpassed any ideas that I may have had, and I bow to the master.
Well… Times have changed; I’ve changed a lot since then. I’ve become a dad, had a son pass away, gotten married and subsequently have gotten divorced. I’ve grown up a great deal and now have a career. Too bad I had to reach my thirties to get to this stage of my life. But, some things never change… I can still be an asshole, and I still have some warped logic lingering around in my brain. The instances of outlandish behavior that I had displayed in my twenties are now far and few between, but can still appear from time to time.
So here I am, a blend of the old me and the new and improved me, which creates some interesting thoughts flowing through my head. Somewhere in the course of the past few weeks I’ve gotten the itch to start writing again. I’d leave little blurbs on Facebook, but it was just not giving me the outlet (or space) that I needed. So I’ve decided to start writing a blog. I can cover the old stories, the ones that were originally intended to be written when I started these years ago. I can also go through the progressions of my life to how I’ve gotten to where I am now and current thoughts and stories.
I just wanted to put a little out there, write a little bit just to get this started. Be patient with the stories, not all are going to be absurd and funny; some will be heartfelt and sentimental, potentially even heartbreaking. You will get a glimpse into my complex mind… inside the mind of an idiot.

M.

No comments: