Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Welcome back, Asshole!


It's been awhile since I’ve written anything for the blog and since it is back to school season; it feels appropriate to catch up with all of you like the college coeds and fraternity douche bags, who are returning to campuses, talking about their summer transgressions and then promptly drinking themselves into comas and fucking random people in every frat house, sorority and bar. 

I have had some major things happen in my life since the last time I’ve written.  I had major nose and throat surgery, which was not pleasant to recover from. Honestly, it sucked! Anyone that has rhinoplasty for vanity reasons versus a medial reason is a fucking idiot. Regardless, I have a beautiful new nose and most importantly, I can breathe through it. 

I also quit drinking and started seeing a shrink. I've been quite successful in life considering the mental demons and baggage that I’ve carried around for the majority of my adult life. I felt that it was vital for me to get some psychological help for some unresolved issues that I had been living with. Yes, as you can tell, I might have some anger and rage issues, but I was not trying to eliminate that. That is actually part of my identity that I have a close bond with, but I have had to make some sacrifices with the rage aspect of my life for the greater good of my existence. With my father’s abandonment as a child, my son passing away and my divorce, the depression and post-traumatic stress disorder I was suffering from put me into a place where I was chasing a ghost that I’d never catch. I've always felt that I needed to be better than what I am/was when in fact I was/am actually good enough. I just needed assistance realizing and accepting that fact and had to adjust my life to have some balance between happiness I deserve and rage that I enjoy.

I am a little mellower since I’ve started therapy, which is why it has taken me so long to write a new blog. I needed to find some confidence to write with less aggression, which for me is something different. I had to get to a happy medium with my rage and find my way on Twitter before getting down to business and writing blogs.

Don’t worry, I still loathe the Kardashians, pop culture, reality TV, modern art, idiots and broadcast news. Actually, all of those things disgust me. During my break I even managed to piss off another local athlete on twitter with a comment that I really did not think was out of line or rude, at first anyway (I’ll post the screen caps below)... An egotistical, ignorant Hall of Fame Running Back this time. Everyone eats, breathes, sleeps and shits if you're a NFL athlete, celebrity or not, right Thurman? P.S. Go fuck yourself! Enjoy your stay here in Buffalo; it’s the only place where your has-been ass can still cling to some form of fame and limelight. 




In any case, it’s good to be back writing, I’ve missed it. I hope that you crazy fucks that enjoy my rants will come back and continue to read my nonsense. I might now be writing as frequently as I once did, but I will be writing again from here on out…

M.

No comments: