Search This Blog

Contact The Manifesto: Inside the Mind of an Idiot...


Email: Manifesto.Idiot@gmail.com

Twitter: @MKriegbaumJr

NEW!!! You can now get the Manifesto right on your phone! Check out the new mobile app! All you have to do is open it the link below in your mobile browser and add it to your home page!

http://InsideTheMindOfAnIdiot.mobapp.at/


Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Random thoughts from inside the mind of this idiot the past few days...

Random thoughts from inside the mind of this idiot the past few days:

·        *I really want to tell the fat fuck riding around in the motorized shopping cart to walk; it might actually help them shed a few calories. 

·        *The younger ladies working downtown in their professional attire can be quite sexy. They keep their blouses unbuttoned just enough to expose their cleavage while wearing the short but not too short skirts with heels. They know exactly what they are doing when dressing like this… showing just enough to be a sultry fantasy versus viewed as slutty. I need to have sex with this type of woman in this style of outfit.

·         *I cannot believe that someone was actually sent to my blog using Google Keyword Search “Insane Art Piss Canvas”. My insanity/cynicism may have a stroke of genius or luck if people are actually searching for this type of art.

·         *I can speak very crude at times.  I enjoy it when people respond to it like I have the intellect of a teenage boy, then come to find out I have a large arsenal stashed beneath the unsophisticated exterior.

·         *Received the latest edition of Playboy in the mail… Blonde centerfold is really attractive. Realize I want to get to know a blonde in the biblical sense as my next conquest. 

·         *Reconsidering my previous statement on blondes after seeing the Brunette in the opening scenes in the new show Suits.

·         *Who gets new tires on their vehicle and one of said new tires gets punctured by a bolt and goes flat within 24 hours… This guy. I have no fucking luck!

·         *Do weather forecasters have any clue to what the fuck they are doing? They have all of this fancy equipment and still cannot get a forecast right for the current day at 6 in the fucking morning. It’s the only job where your success rate can be at 50% and still keep your position.

·         *I really want a cheeseburger from Grover’s.

·         *When I see someone with a 60 page Rap Sheet, I wonder why the system is still allowing them to be roaming the fucking streets. At this point, I believe that crime is habitual for them and there is no rehabilitation.

·         *As much as I’ve identified myself as an asshole all of these years, I now actually prefer to be known as “Dad” then as my old asshole self… this is progress.

·         *Even with all of the personal growth, I still feel the need to take the basketball that these “youths” are playing with and throw it into the side of their fucking heads and tell them to wear shorts that fit… Neither I nor anyone else wants to see their underwear. 

·         *As I am reading The Average American Male, I come across a portion that says “Even when I was with Casey, I never considered myself unhappy, but the marked difference in the amount of enjoyment that I get from my life without her in it is undeniable.” I find a lot of truth in that statement with the parallels in my life. The only flaw that I can see with this concept is that I do not see my son every day, which is not always easy. 

·         *I had run into an old friend last weekend. We had cut him out of our circle because he has kind of gone off the deep end. Well, he was just hanging around us all night, we ignored him as he was he usual annoying awful drunk self. After he left he was just texting me random messages of lost friendship. All I could think of is when a couple breaks up and the other just cannot come to terms with it and leaves arbitrary crazy messages. This is why we no longer hang out with you sir…

·         *Is working at restaurants really that hard? Listen to the order, write it down and put in computer… How do so many orders get fucked up? I’m still thinking about my drunken meal from last Friday being incorrect.

·         *Bums panhandling on Main Street… Get a job! I don’t care if it’s cleaning toilets or flipping burgers.

1 comment:

Marco said...

Now THIS is some funny shit.